Saturday 11 May 2013

FAVOURITE SPRING/SUMMER DISH

Hello Lovers!

I know it's been a while and I also know that I am lazy these days.

Anyways, sorry for that. 

My favourite dish for Spring and Summer is the simplest meal ever.

TOMATOES WITH MOZZARELLA 


I simply love it. It is always extremely delicious, refreshing and so easy to prepare.

Sometimes I am a real genius and I mix avocado or something else with the main ingredients.

All you need is:

Mozzarella
Tomatoes
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar 
Fresh or Dried Herbs
Salt
Pepper






Today I added one avocado and took instead of the normal mozzarella one burrata. Burrata is a fresh Italian cheese, made from mozzarella and cream. The outer shell is solid mozzarella while the inside contains both mozzarella and cream, giving it an unusual, soft texture, which I really like.







I also cut one yellow paprika and a couple radish. 


Wish you all a beautiful afternoon and evening! 




No comments:

Post a Comment