Monday 11 February 2013

CHINESE CABBAGE-APPLE-SALAD

HELLO EVERYONE!

Actually my mother told me about this recipe and she was so excited about it, so I thought I'd try it out.

It is a very simple and light meal and perfect for spring and summer. Yes I cooked it in winter but I was not that hungry. I really like lighter meals because I hate the feeling of being overeaten. 

So let's start!




Ingredients For 2 Portions

200 g Chinese Cabbage
1-2 Apples

1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Teaspoon of Honey
1 Lemon
Salt & Pepper

2 Chicken Fillets 
Butter or Oil 




Step One:

Chop the chinese cabbage into small pieces.
After this wash the salad and dry it.




Step Two:

Wash the apples and chop them.




Step Three:

Wash and dry the chicken fillets.
After that chop them into equal pieces.




Step Four:

Add sour cream, honey, lemon juice salt and pepper to a bowl and stir until it is smooth.
You're finished with the dressing!




Step Five:

Melt the butter.




Step Six:

This step is actually optional. I wanted to have sweeter and also warm apple pieces.

Add sugar and apples to the pan and glaze them.




Step Seven:

Add a little more butter to the pan and then the chicken fillet pieces. 
Fry them golden-brown. 



 Mix everything together and place on the plate.
Add cress on top of it and then enjoy your dish!





No comments:

Post a Comment