Thursday 31 January 2013

JANUARY FAVOURITES

HELLO!



Last day of January: Time for a favourites post!




OPI - HEARTS & TARTS 

It is a very good clear polish with a little sheen in it. I loved it this month.


DIOR - 5 COULEURES IRIDESCENT IN PETAL SHINE

Of course my Mini-Dior-Palette is featured in my favourites post. I love it. I think this is the one product thats always going to be one of my favourites.


CATRICE - CREAM TO POWDER BLUSH

This creamy powder is so lovely and turns into a powdery finish. I really like this, especially in winter.


MAC - BRONZING POWDER IN BRONZE

This product is just amazing, I apply it every single day.
I love that it has shimmer in it but you don't have a disco-ball face after applying it. 


MAC -  SELECT COVER-UP CONCEALER

I actually got this a few days ago. But I have been loving it so much, that I had to mention it in my January favourites. 
Really good concealer, you have to try it!


GARNIER - MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR 

I wanted to try out some BB creams and came across this one. I really like it because it feels very very soft on the skin and I absolutely love the coverage. It is just perfect in combination with my MAC concealer. 
I was also impressed by the colour. Normally I can't use any drugstore make-up because they never have the right colour for me. But this product is just a perfect match! 


BIOTHERM - LAIT COROPOREL

I have been using this product so often. Normally I am really lazy by moisturizing my body but since I got this product I did it more often. I just looooove the smell of it and how it leaves the skin.



WHAT ARE YOUR JANUARY FAVOURITES? 




No comments:

Post a Comment